Pictures from the expo

Our first exhibition is going to close at the end of this week. Now it's time to take a breath. It was a great experience. Urban Sketching is something that turned over my second nature for the last 8 years, I can't imagine myself without a sketchbook and pencils in my bag, always ready to capture small and big moments, turning my regular life to a journey. When I've established almost 3 years ago Israel branch of USk, I didn't suspect to nothing, just to find some local sketchers to share with them my addiction. Now, after 22 Sketchcrawls, active blog, 680 members in constantly growing FB group,  I can say we have a real community, where I met wonderful sketchers, and some of them turned to be my good friends!
This exhibition gives an opportunity to peak into our sketchbooks. It built not by artists, but by geographical areas of Tel Aviv - city we sketched most, still open for a last few days until the 6.6.14.
Thanks to everybody who made it happen, thanks to those who came to see it, and see you at the one of the corners the city with the sketchbook!









more photos are here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience