Rock&Sketch

A few days ago we've celebrated my son's, very serious electric guitar player, 15'th birthday. We've decided that the best way to celebrate is to go with whole the family to a rock concert. By a chance, we've found really great concert on his birthday date - 10 greatest Israel guitarists' reunion! It was real rock concert, with whole public standing and moving together with the beat. I didn't believe I could sketch, but after a while I pull out my sketchbook... and I have to admit  - sketching during a rock concert is really fun!




Comments

  1. hmmm... sounds as an intresting combination, rocking and sketching. Rock-sketch or sketch-rock?
    The results are nice to see, so maybe you just created a new hype ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience